KetoVie Café now has some delicious soups, perfect for cooler weather. These are dried powdered soups, you just add heavy cream or water and heat! How easy is that? Perfect for home, travel, the school thermos or sick days. Nutrition Info KetoVie Café Broccoli Cheddar Soup (43g dry mix per serving) Ratio: >2.3:1 (prepared with
Looking for a keto change of pace – and some healthy veggies? Stephanie Murico’s Creamy Vegetable, Chicken, and Cheese Casserole is full of fiber and flavor thanks to mushrooms, spinach, bell peppers and KetoVie Café Veggie Dip Mix. Creamy Vegetable, Chicken, and Cheese Casserole Recipe by Stephanie Murico, RD, CSP, LD, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Ingredients:
Did you hear about Cambrooke’s latest KetoVie Café food — Creamy Cereal? Tired of eggs and bacon? We hear you. Cambrooke has recently brought you KetoVie Café Creamy Cereal. It’s a perfect breakfast for busy school mornings or before work. Great for travel too. As prepared, it is a 2.3:1 ratio and 2.5g net carbohydrates
Labor Day – time for one more picnic before summer ends. Here are some keto treats to enjoy with your family this Labor Day. Menu Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers 4.5:1 Mac & Cheese 3.5:1 Entrée Chicken Caesar Salad 3:1 Vanilla Almond Cut-Out Cookies 4.1:1 with White Chocolate Frosting 3.2:1 Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers 4.5:1 Ingredients
KetoVie Peptide 4:1 is the first ketogenic medical food for people with protein sensitivity or digestive issues. It’s better for people who have problems digesting regular ketogenic formulas because instead of intact proteins, Ketovie Peptide 4:1 has peptides. Peptides are chains of amino acids strung together like beads on a necklace. Connect the right peptides
By Mary Susan Spears, MS, RD, CSP, LD Here’s a fun new recipe for keto-friendly pigs in a blanket. Pigs in a Cheddar Blanket Items to order from Cambrooke KetoVie Café Cheddar dough and Veggie Dip Mix Other ingredients 4 (40 grams) Cocktail sausages (we used Hillshire Farm’s Beef Lit’l Smokies) ½ cup (40 grams)
By Mary Susan Spears, MS, RD, CSP, LD It’s that time all school children and teachers look forward to every year: summer! Time for playing outside and trying to stay cool. The warmer weather makes it important for everyone to stay hydrated. After all, water makes up 60-75% of our body weight. We lose water
Here are some all-American recipes to fill your Fourth of July picnic with keto treats! Menu Corn Dogs Basil Salad with Pizza Croutons Cheesy Avocado Cups Strawberry Mousse Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies Corn dog 2:1 Ingredients 15g heavy cream, 36% (1 Tbs) 0.5g vinegar, white distilled (⅛ tsp) 21g Applegate Farms® Original Uncured Beef Hot
In June, many teens and young adults graduate and leave home — a time young people on the keto diet have to take on added responsibility for keeping themselves healthy. We asked Chanda Gunn, New Hampshire Field Manager of the Epilepsy Foundation of New England, if she knew any young adults with epilepsy who could talk
We’re posting this keto-friendly 3:1 recipe in honor of National Strawberry Shortcake Day (June 14). Enjoy!
Provides: 216 kcals, 20.99 gm fat, 3.41 gms protein, 3.59 net carbs and 3:1 ratio
Makes 1 strawberry shortcake
- 15 grams heavy cream (about 1 Tbsp)
- 2 grams vanilla extract (about 1 tsp)
- 30 grams strawberries, raw (about 4 Tbsp)
- 5 grams of egg (raw, mixed well) (about 1 tsp)
- 20 grams KetoVie Vanilla (about 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp)
- 28 grams Kwik Mix (about 4 Tbsp)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a small muffin tin with a muffin liner (you will only be using one muffin cup).
- Weigh the egg and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to Kwik mix and stir to combine.
- Drop mixture into one muffin cup and smooth to even. Place water in the remaining cups.
- Back for 15-17 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the center is cooked.
- While muffins are baking, weigh and measure KetoVie and heavy cream.
- Using a mixer, whip the Ketovie/cream mixture until medium to stiff peaks form, about 2-3 minutes.
- Weigh out the strawberries, assemble, and enjoy!