KetoVie Café now has some delicious soups, perfect for cooler weather. These are dried powdered soups, you just add heavy cream or water and heat! How easy is that? Perfect for home, travel, the school thermos or sick days. Nutrition Info KetoVie Café Broccoli Cheddar Soup (43g dry mix per serving) Ratio: >2.3:1 (prepared with
Did you hear about Cambrooke’s latest KetoVie Café food — Creamy Cereal? Tired of eggs and bacon? We hear you. Cambrooke has recently brought you KetoVie Café Creamy Cereal. It’s a perfect breakfast for busy school mornings or before work. Great for travel too. As prepared, it is a 2.3:1 ratio and 2.5g net carbohydrates
We’re posting this keto-friendly 3:1 recipe in honor of National Strawberry Shortcake Day (June 14). Enjoy!
Provides: 216 kcals, 20.99 gm fat, 3.41 gms protein, 3.59 net carbs and 3:1 ratio
Makes 1 strawberry shortcake
- 15 grams heavy cream (about 1 Tbsp)
- 2 grams vanilla extract (about 1 tsp)
- 30 grams strawberries, raw (about 4 Tbsp)
- 5 grams of egg (raw, mixed well) (about 1 tsp)
- 20 grams KetoVie Vanilla (about 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp)
- 28 grams Kwik Mix (about 4 Tbsp)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a small muffin tin with a muffin liner (you will only be using one muffin cup).
- Weigh the egg and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to Kwik mix and stir to combine.
- Drop mixture into one muffin cup and smooth to even. Place water in the remaining cups.
- Back for 15-17 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the center is cooked.
- While muffins are baking, weigh and measure KetoVie and heavy cream.
- Using a mixer, whip the Ketovie/cream mixture until medium to stiff peaks form, about 2-3 minutes.
- Weigh out the strawberries, assemble, and enjoy!
It’s officially spring! Although there’s still plenty of snow at Cambrooke’s headquarters, the days are getting longer, and spring holidays are just around the corner. Celebrate with a spring-green, minty 3:1 Shamrock Shake inspired by Maria Rebbecchi (Keto Mom Extraordinaire). 3:1 KetoVie Shamrock Shake Nutrition Info: 3.3:1 ketogenic ratio, 216 calories, 1.2g net carbohydrate (3.6g total
Holidays can be tough on those following a ketogenic diet, especially when BBQs are the main event. This Fourth of July, KetoVie is here to help you Achieve Your Everyday and enjoy the same American favorites as everyone else at your party! KetoVie Café Burger 3:1 50g KetoVie Café Wholesome Bread Roll (Purchase here)
KetoVie Cafe is so excited about our most recent launch of KetoVie Cafe Kwik Mix 4.5:1. Simply adding a few ingredients can turn this mix into all sorts of delicious new recipes.This holiday season we have the perfect recipe for your cookie exchange! Enjoy these Gingerbread Cookies with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting. Step 1: Gather
Thanksgiving is almost here! A time to be thankful and spend time with family and friends, share old stories and create new memories. A time for laughter and joyful tears as everyone in the family can enjoy a holiday tradition of eating stuffing, regardless if you are following a ketogenic friendly diet or eating the entire
Certain aspects of the Halloween holiday are certainly meant to scary. However, KetoVie knows that for those following a ketogenic diet, a holiday surrounded by sweets can be downright terrifying. KetoVie wants to help you keep Halloween a treat without the sweets by sharing two great pumpkin projects! The Purple Pumpkin Project: Brought to you
Summer is heating up – use these delicious KetoVie popsicles as an easy and keto-friendly way to cool down. Follow these few simple steps and enjoy! Step 1: Obtain a popsicle mold. Most grocery stores or convenience stores carry some sort of mold. Try the seasonal section. The molds used in this post were found at
Summer is quickly approaching and we have some great keto friendly recipes for those beach days, pool parties and of course backyard BBQs. This year, everyone can enjoy the same delicious old time favorites; we hope these recipes will help you to Achieve Your Everyday this season! KetoVie Café Burger 3:1 50g KetoVie Café