Looking for a keto change of pace – and some healthy veggies? Stephanie Murico’s Creamy Vegetable, Chicken, and Cheese Casserole is full of fiber and flavor thanks to mushrooms, spinach, bell peppers and KetoVie Café Veggie Dip Mix.
Creamy Vegetable, Chicken, and Cheese Casserole
Recipe by Stephanie Murico, RD, CSP, LD, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
40 grams mushrooms, sliced (about ½ cup)
20 grams fresh spinach (about ¼ cup)
34 grams yellow pepper (about 2/3 cups)
15 grams Ketovie Café Wholesome Bread, crumbled (about 1 Tbsp)
30 grams raw chicken breast (about 2 Tbsp)
20 grams sharp cheddar cheese (about 1 Tbsp)
40 grams mayonnaise (about 3 Tbsp)
28 grams olive oil (about 2 Tbsp)
12 grams KetoVie Café Veggie Dip Mix (1 packet)
Per recipe: 796 calories, 77.23 g fat, 16.55 g protein, 8.6 g net carbohydrates, 3.07:1 ratio
Per serving: 398 calories, 38.62 g fat, 8.275 g protein, 4.3g net carbohydrates, 3.07:1 ratio
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Add the oil, vegetables and chicken to a pan and sauté until the chicken is cooked and the vegetables are tender.
- Mix the mayonnaise and KetoVie Café Veggie Dip Mix in a bowl.
- Combine the cooked vegetables and chicken with the KetoVie Café Veggie Dip Mix mixture and mix until evenly coated.
- Place in an oven-safe dish and smooth the mixture so that it is even. Top with shredded cheese and crumbled Ketovie Café Wholesome Bread.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and the bread crumbs begin to brown.