Did you hear about Cambrooke’s latest KetoVie Café food — Creamy Cereal?
Tired of eggs and bacon? We hear you. Cambrooke has recently brought you KetoVie Café Creamy Cereal. It’s a perfect breakfast for busy school mornings or before work. Great for travel too. As prepared, it is a 2.3:1 ratio and 2.5g net carbohydrates (total carb minus fiber).
To make one 5 oz (142 g) serving of hot cereal
Mix 3 Tbs cereal with 1/2 cup water, cream or preferred liquid in small pan, and bring to a boil. Turn the heat down, cover, and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
Mix 3 Tbs cereal with 1/2 cup water in microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring once at after one minute and again after cooking. Let stand a few minutes before serving.
Want to jazz up your cereal? There are endless flavor combinations possible for daily variety and to change up the ketogenic ratio to your target ratio.
Tasty topping combinations for your Creamy Cereal
– Raspberries, pecans, heavy cream, sweetener of choice
– Blueberries, chia seed, heavy cream
-Apple, butter, cinnamon
– Strawberries, Cream cheese, heavy cream
– Chia seed, Goji berries, butter, sweetener of choice
– Pecans, almonds, flax seed, butter, allspice
– Peanut butter, butter, pecans
– Bacon crumbles, pecans and DaVinci Sugar Free Maple Syrup (or carb-free equivalent)
– Scrambled eggs, spinach, cheddar cheese, heavy cream
– Unsweetened pumpkin, pecans, butter, allspice, sweetener of choice
– KetoVie Café Cinnamon Donut (crumbled and toasted) to top prepared cereal, extra cinnamon if desired, heavy cream
– Chia seed, cinnamon, butter
Chocolate for Breakfast
– Dark chocolate, sliced almonds, heavy cream
– Coconut milk, sliced almonds, unsweetened cocoa powder, sweetener of choice
Need we go on?? There are endless flavor combinations limited only by your imagination. Post your own Creamy Cereal recipes to our Facebook page! We’d love to hear from you.