KetoVie Café now has some delicious soups, perfect for cooler weather. These are dried powdered soups, you just add heavy cream or water and heat! How easy is that? Perfect for home, travel, the school thermos or sick days. Nutrition Info KetoVie Café Broccoli Cheddar Soup (43g dry mix per serving) Ratio: >2.3:1 (prepared with
Looking for a keto change of pace – and some healthy veggies? Stephanie Murico’s Creamy Vegetable, Chicken, and Cheese Casserole is full of fiber and flavor thanks to mushrooms, spinach, bell peppers and KetoVie Café Veggie Dip Mix. Creamy Vegetable, Chicken, and Cheese Casserole Recipe by Stephanie Murico, RD, CSP, LD, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Ingredients: 40 grams
We’re posting this keto-friendly 3:1 recipe in honor of National Strawberry Shortcake Day (June 14). Enjoy!
Provides: 216 kcals, 20.99 gm fat, 3.41 gms protein, 3.59 net carbs and 3:1 ratio
Makes 1 strawberry shortcake
- 15 grams heavy cream (about 1 Tbsp)
- 2 grams vanilla extract (about 1 tsp)
- 30 grams strawberries, raw (about 4 Tbsp)
- 5 grams of egg (raw, mixed well) (about 1 tsp)
- 20 grams KetoVie Vanilla (about 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp)
- 28 grams Kwik Mix (about 4 Tbsp)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a small muffin tin with a muffin liner (you will only be using one muffin cup).
- Weigh the egg and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to Kwik mix and stir to combine.
- Drop mixture into one muffin cup and smooth to even. Place water in the remaining cups.
- Back for 15-17 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the center is cooked.
- While muffins are baking, weigh and measure KetoVie and heavy cream.
- Using a mixer, whip the Ketovie/cream mixture until medium to stiff peaks form, about 2-3 minutes.
- Weigh out the strawberries, assemble, and enjoy!