One dough ball makes 2 cookies.
- Thaw and knead dough.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Knead dough ball and divide evenly into 2 smaller balls. Roll each ball between your hands until smooth.
- Press between two sheets of parchment paper using a tortilla press or roll thin with a rolling pin.
- Gently lift flattened dough and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- Makes 2 cookies. Enjoy as is or sandwich (2 cookies) with rich, creamy filling or roll out each dough ball and use cookie cutters for desired shapes.
Nutritional information per serving (1 x dough ball/2 x cookies):
- Keto Ratio: 3.7:1
- Fat: 11.4g
- Net Carbs: 0.8g
- Protein: 2g
- Calories: 130 kcal
IMPORTANT: Consult a medical professional to ensure this recipe is appropriate for your prescribed medical nutrition therapy. Your health care provider may need to adjust the recipes for you or your child’s specific ratio and calorie requirements.
Join our My Keto Cafe recipe page!