- 8g butter (about 2 tsp)
- 10g egg, raw, mixed well (about 2 tsp)
- 2-3 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- 0.5g cinnamon, ground (about ¼ tsp)
- 1g ginger, ground (about ½ tsp)
- 15g KetoVie Café Kwik Mix (about 2 Tbs)
Preheat oven to 350°.
Line a small baking tray with parchment paper.
Weigh the butter, melt and allow to cool slightly.
Weigh the egg and mix well with cooled butter.
Add 2-3 drops of liquid stevia for sweetness.
Combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until a smooth dough ball is formed.
Place dough on the baking tray. Use your hands or the back of a spoon to press the dough into a round cookie shape or use your favorite holiday cut-out shape.
Bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Ratio: 3.8:1
- Calories: 142 kcals
- 1.4g net carbs
- 2.3g protein
- 14g fat